Available for Purchase Now!
In Dr. Jason’s third book, “52 Ways to Tackle Leadership™” he offers a clear roadmap to increase anyone’s capacities for leadership while making it fun and interesting during the process. Written in a format that offers a year’s worth (52 Weeks) of weekly guidance, it’s packed with powerful stories and leadership techniques that cut to the heart of relational leadership.
The book also offers clear Calls-to-Action with each chapter that prove valuable for any person who is a leader or aspires to improve in the area of leadership. For professionals or consultants or academics key talking points are provided in the book which can be used in the following ways.
Excellent “52 Ways” Usage & Talking Points:
1. Provide coaching clients background exercises prior to a meeting.
2. Reinforce the coach’s own recommendations after sessions or meetings.
3. It reduces the time leaders must spend with follower’s.
4. Provides an independent perspective about controversial subjects, such as the pitfalls of conflict in the workplace.
5. Helps facilitate meetings via examples from the book.
6. Suggests next steps, by referring to the action-oriented “Takeaway Tackles” at the end of each section & chapter transition.
7. Can serve as continuing education course materials or required reading.
8. Educate colleagues who are less familiar with the subject matter of leadership.
9. Prepare followers for Leadership Assessment feedback opportunities.
10. For those in academia, it can enrich courses they teach. Both full-time and adjunct faculty can adopt “52 Ways” as a “casebook,” leaving more class time for experiential learning.