Dr. Jason in the News
As a Radio personality on his hit show, “Discover the Leader in You”™ Dr. Jason continues to be instrumental in creating social awareness about issues that impact our world. Dr. Jason is also the author of several journal articles and multiple books.
He is the past Television host for the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) and is frequently quoted as an expert for articles appearing in national journals & magazines. He has appeared on FOX, ESPN and been featured on ABC and NBC news programs.
For media inquiries please contact: press@JasonCarthen.com
Click the links below and see the ongoing impact of Dr. Jason’s work in the news!
- “NFL Athlete Turned Scholar Dr. Jason Carthen Accepted into Prestigious Forbes Coaches Council” PR Web (April 27, 2017)
- “A Life of Value and Service: NFL Player to Servant Leader” Notre Dame Today Magazine (December, 2016)
- “How to Motivate & Serve Others” Dr. Jason Carthen’s appearance with John Mattone,“ The Expert Interview Series (October 24, 2016)
- “Jason Carthen Building Life on Leadership following decorated Ohio Football Career,” The Post (Feb 11, 2015)
- “OHIO: Compass Black Alumni panel discusses transformative student experiences,” OHIO University: Compass (Sep 30, 2013)
- “Who’s On the Move in Cleveland? Who’s ‘On the Move’ in the Cleveland area?,” Cleveland Business (July 06, 2013)
- “Former pro football player uses status for positive change (Part 1 of 2),” Good Place Akron (Nov 04, 2013)
- “Former Pro Football Player Jason Carthen Speaks Life into Organizations & Individuals (Part 2 of 2),” Good Place Akron (Nov 04, 2013)
- “NewBridge Notes: Summer 2013,” NEWBRIDGE Cleveland Centre for Arts & Technology (Summer 2013)
- “Former Pro Football Player Carthen to Address MLK Assembly,” American Towns (July 16, 2008)
- “The Blade: Scott Grad encourages students,” The Blade (Oct 09, 2008)