Never Miss Another Post
Peace and Celebration
Benefits Are Clear
Celebration Creates Duplication
9 Tips to Power Your Success
- Forward positive emails or voicemails to the team or leadership.
- Publish accomplishments in an organizational newsletter.
- Institute an employee of the month program.
- Reward employees for attendance standards.
- When corporate goals are met, provide lunch or treats for the team.
- Provide time off for efforts that exceed expectations.
- Make a photo collage about a successful project that shows the people that worked on it, its stage of development and its completion and presentation. (Love this one!)
- Post banners in work areas to recognize team members or accomplishments.
- Celebrate successes of team members outside of work, such as community awards or personal achievements.
Authentic Celebration Matters
Point of Clarity Quote:
–Oliver Wendell Holmes